Summer STEM Camps Application Deadline – March 15, 2019
After this date the editing site will no longer be available.
You will need to know or have the following information in order to complete your application:
- Name, email and phone of your emergency contact
- Your current High School GPA
- What STEM classes you have completed or are taking as well as the grade you received for each during each of your High School years
- Your top three extracurricular activities
- You will have to write two (2) 250-word paragraphs: a description of yourself and why you want to attend the SAME Camps.
- You will be asked to choose a Post to sponsor you. A list of our Posts is available at SAME Posts
- In order to apply to the US Army Camp at Vicksburg, you must have finished your sophomore year
- IF YOU WILL BE A SENIOR IN THE FALL (AFTER CAMP) AND ARE APPLYING TO THE US AIR FORCE ACADEMY CAMP YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW PROOF THAT YOU ARE EITHER APPLYING TO ROTC OR A SERVICE ACADEMY
Application available HERE