10:30 am at Midlane Golf Resort – Wadsworth, IL
Cost: $80 per person, $50 for Young Members and NCOs (Includes cart, drink and dog)
Format: Best Ball Scramble with prizes included for Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Winning Team and more!
CLICK HERE to view Sponsorship opportunities.
13th Annual Chicago River and Lake Michigan Boat Cruise Fundraiser – July 30, 2019
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Since its launch in 2007, this annual event has raised over $35,000 for veteran and military family support organizations. Proceeds from the cruise have also supported Post scholarships and other critical Post activities.
Our goal for this 13th Annual Cruise is to raise $10,000 through corporate sponsorships and record-breaking attendance, exclusively for Veterans and Military Family support organizations. To do this, we need Post volunteers to assist with planning, promoting, and implementing the event.
We will need a lot of volunteers to make this event a success. Please consider assisting in one or more of the areas found below:
- Registration – set up web portal for registration and payment, keep current registration list and check-in night of event
- Food – secure caterer; organize and ensure delivery of food night of event
- Sponsorship – secure sponsorships, collect logos. NOTE: Several volunteers needed to contact Sustaining Members and others.
- Advertising – Social media, signage, Email blasts and any new or creative ways to promote event
- USACE Liaison – encourage participation from USACE personnel
- Lake Michigan Liaison
If you are interested in helping out with this event, please contact Past Post Presidents Anngie Richter and Rob Foster, co-chairs this year’s cruise.
Anngie Richter, Cardno, Anngie.Richter@cardno.com, (708) 516-2544
Rob Foster, Akana, Robert.Foster@akana.us, (708) 533 7111