2023 SAME LMP College Scholarship
Applications for the 2023 SAME Lake Michigan College Scholarship are now being accepted! To access the application, please click here. Applications are due no later than April 26, 2023. Please email them to email@example.com.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school student, full-time under graduate college student or graduate student at an accredited college or university during the 2023-2024 school year and must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, architecture, or an environmental or applied science (i.e. mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, etc.) with the ultimate goal of pursuing a career in construction, engineering, architecture, environmental science, or a physical science associated with these career fields. The major emphasis for this scholarship is on the physical elements of community life such as buildings, highways, utility and mechanical systems, and those technologies which advance the community’s well being.
- To be eligible, the applicant must be or become a student member (no cost to join) of Lake Michigan Post.
- Completed 2023 LMP Application Form.
- Two letters of recommendation from a college or high school advisor, academic instructor, community leader or immediate supervisor.
- Essay composition submission describing past achievements, qualifications, and scholastic and career goals (a maximum of two typed pages). Resumes are not desired.
- For prospective College Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores or Graduate Students:
- Most recent college transcript, with accumulative credits, overall and grade point averages.
- For prospective College Freshmen (High School Seniors):
- Most recent high school transcripts, with accumulative credits, overall and grade point averages.
- A copy of acceptance letter to the college/university of your choice and a copy of your planned curriculum to be taken.