SAME’s Federal Small Business Conference
Date: November 15 – 19
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Schedule: For each day’s schedule, click here.
Attendee and Booth Staff Registration can be found by clicking here.
SBC Highlights Include:
- Business Opportunity Sessions Presented by Government Agencies
- One-on-One Appointments between Small Businesses and Government Agencies and Large Business
- Keynote Speakers and Dynamic General Sessions
- Education and Training Featuring Over 40 Sessions
- Exhibits Featuring Leading A/E/C Companies
- Industry-Government Engagement Sessions
GOBC Day 2 will be a full-day, virtual event on October 21st, 2021 in October. Registration is now live and available to the public, please visit wigobc.org get registered for this event.
Syracuse University has an Institute for Veterans & Military Families. Various programs are available for veterans, including a Veterans Entrepreneur Bootcamp (EBV). The program is designed to teach veterans all aspects of business ownership including: developing a business plan; legal issues; marketing; attracting investors; and others.
Travel, food and accommodations are paid by the University. Please click here to learn more.